Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

Twelfth Night

Good morning all.

As today marks the Twelfth Night and all my decorations will be taken down and put away for the season I thought I'd share a few pictures here to brighten up the day.

Some long exposures of the tree lights...with added bokeh and a play with a lens ball.




The fairy


I do love me a snowman!


This one looks like it's been on the egg nog!


A cheery reindeer...which I realised is a nightlight holder when I packed it away!


It's ChristMESS...Freya looking very pleased with herself!



A couple taken outside which I'm not happy with but I just couldn't get my setting right this year...maybe next year!


Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for your visit today. Constructive comments are always welcome...I read all comments and try to answer any queries promptly. Carol x