Pages

Saturday 6 January 2018

December Skies

Good morning all.

There were lots of opportunities here to get great pictures of the sky in December...several days on the trot of pretty sunsets, the Northern Lights, and two super moons.

You've seen my first sunset at the Bridge to Nowhere and the Northern Lights, here are a few more I captured.

Some very pretty sunsets







Long exposures by the light of the super moon...they only needed 8 secs!



The Wolf Moon on New Years Eve


I'm really enjoying the night photography especially as I can do quite a bit from the safety of the garden if eldest isn't with me. Just need to wrap up warm and watch for condensation on the camera lens. We bought Gary a good astro-telescope for Christmas and a book which highlights all the expected astrological events this year....hopefully we'll see and perhaps capture a few of them.

Carol x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for your visit today. Constructive comments are always welcome...I read all comments and try to answer any queries promptly. Carol x