Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

January Garden

Good morning all.

I took a jaunt around the garden with the macro lens a few days ago to see what, if anything, I could find!
I was surprised to find anything still flowering after the heavy frosts of late...but I still have three roses in bud/bloom. 
I'm not sure whether they're hardy varieties or just foolhardy!




This clematis is almost finished now but one of my other ones has come into bud again.


But I do love these "old man's beards" which form after the flowers!



Not sure what this pretty little pink plant is that hubby has in a pot but it seems to be enjoying the cold weather.


The full grown monkey puzzle always looks good....


...as does this unusual pine.


Some of the garden is at the end of it's yearly cycle...




...but there's always something changing colour to brighten things up.


I wonder what we'll have next month, hopefully some of the bulbs will have pushed through to add some new colours to the month.

Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for your visit today. Constructive comments are always welcome...I read all comments and try to answer any queries promptly. Carol x