Pages

Monday 11 December 2017

Telescopic Lens

Good morning all.

I love seeing the birds and and other wildlife in our garden so I needed a telescopic lens to get close enough. I decided a cheap one would do for starters and opted for the XC 55-230mm. With the birds now flocking to the feeders on a regular basis I've been putting the lens through it's paces.


Here are a few of the photos I've taken this weekend.

Bass Rock taken from above the house

Our house

Dunbar Parish Church which is at least a mile away

Managed to catch this deer as it waited for it's mate

A great tit or blackcap

Chaffinch

Freya with her usual pained "are you done yet" expression

A robin

We haven't had any yellow hammers or gold crests at the feeders yet but hopefully they'll be here soon. We also have a deer living in the garden at the moment but it remains elusive...I'm determined to catch it on camera before winter is out though!

Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for your visit today. Constructive comments are always welcome...I read all comments and try to answer any queries promptly. Carol x