Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

"It's Behind You!"

Good morning all.

I persuaded eldest to go shooting with me yesterday so we went out late afternoon to catch the last rays of light at a local beauty spot..."The Bridge to Nowhere".
Nothing much was doing when we got there but we set the cameras up and for my part took some practise shots to test the camera out. The couple of other photographers who were there packed up and left. There was a little colour in the sky and I got this shot, which I was quite chuffed with.


Gary picked his camera off the tripod and started shooting in the opposite direction...I turned around and this was happening!

These photos are as they came out of the camera, they've just been resized.

...and one of Gary's


It was quite a show that Mother Nature put on for us, it certainly pays to be patient.

Carol x

1 comment:

Hi and thank you for your visit today. Constructive comments are always welcome...I read all comments and try to answer any queries promptly. Carol x