Pages

Saturday 4 November 2017

Part 1 Projects

Good morning all.

Two further projects to consolidate part one of A Year with my Camera.


Project 1 - Depth of Field Study


Project 2 - White on White Study

It's always good to combine two hobbies together and as my first hobby is crafting I'm hoping that as my photography improves I'll be able to take much better shots of my finished goods to show on my other blog.

I make all my own Christmas cards and one of the genres I particularly like is White on White but of course getting a decent photograph of the finished result has always alluded me! Yesterday I tried again...this is the result:




Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for your visit today. Constructive comments are always welcome...I read all comments and try to answer any queries promptly. Carol x