Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Macro

Good morning all.

One of the things which has always fascinated me is Macro photography, some of the resulting photographs are truly amazing. I recently added an App to my phone which had a macro setting and have enjoyed using it around the garden...but I really wanted to try the macro setting on my camera, so last week I did!

Here's a few of the many pictures I took!





My compact camera is fairly limited so once I take the leap and buy a new one I think a macro lens may be the next purchase! Quite chuffed with these though and all taken on manual...I must be learning something!

Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for your visit today. Constructive comments are always welcome...I read all comments and try to answer any queries promptly. Carol x