Pages

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Composition - graphic principles

Good morning all.

Week 3 of composition at A Year with my Camera and this week we've been learning how to incorporate composition principles borrowed from graphic designers...whilst trying to remember and put to good use all that we have learned so far.

My first photo uses odd numbers...3's in my case. I've also incorporated depth of field, leading lines, rule of thirds and some diagonals.



My second photo uses the Fill the Frame technique and also includes some diagonals.


I'm really enjoying this course and having spent the last three weeks going through about fourteen years worth of digital photos, I can see that the ones which I can remember being proud of at the time of taking have all followed some of the composition techniques we've learned so far....mind you there were some pretty awful ones too!! 
However, they are all sorted now and made into photo books...pretty chuffed with that!

Carol x

1 comment:

Hi and thank you for your visit today. Constructive comments are always welcome...I read all comments and try to answer any queries promptly. Carol x