Pages

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Frozen World

Good morning all.

No snow to speak of here but we've had three days of heavy frost, the garden has looked quite magical...although I'd still like to see some snow!
I was out and about yesterday with my long lens...a) to get some fresh air and exercise and b) to try to capture something on the camera.


Here are a few of the many pictures I took.

Frozen primulas

Log pile ready to chop for the log burner

Farmer's irrigation pond, frozen

Old cart road

Blackbird singing on the garage roof

Weather vane on the garage roof

Ice in the burn

Our house from the other side of the dean just as we had a flurry of snow!

Icicles in the burn

More icicles!

We did have heavy snow forecast for a while yesterday but by the time it arrived it was only rain! I'd really love some snowy pictures from around the garden to use for my Christmas cards next year.

Keep safe and warm wherever you are.

Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thank you for your visit today. Constructive comments are always welcome...I read all comments and try to answer any queries promptly. Carol x